Nottingham Trent University has increased overall student engagement with their Career Centre by increasing e-learning resources, expanding their award offering and improving award administration and validation.
Activities have included the following:
- Single sign-on that integrates with graduate sign-on
- Implementation of a landing page for their Acceler8 and employability awards
- Implementation of award-specific mini-programmes (which Career Pulse has helped with)
- Integration of Career Pulse with Acceler8 and their employability award (25% of visitors to their platform have used Career Pulse)
- Vastly increasing the range of e-learning resources available to studentss
Watch a short video of Paul Foreman, E-information Advisor at Nottingham Trent University, talking about the developments made at our annual Academic Client Conference: