To enable our clients to provide the best possible student employability support, we are delighted to launch Live Chat, a fantastic new tool available in Career Centre that will enable careers advisors to support all their users in real-time when they most need help. Watch this video to see exactly how it works:
The tool, included as part of our Career Centre 360 all-inclusive subscription, offers the following:
- An unlimited number of users, advisors and chats
- Full integration with Career Centre and Career Centre Manager, enabling easy tracking and reporting
- Full admin logging and reporting, giving full transparency over chat history and activity
- Customised templated responses with pre-written advice and the ability to direct users to specific resources in Career Centre as well as external sites
- Full control over how Live Chat is provided to users, with options including the ability to define a weekly availability schedule, the Career Centre theme(s) that Live Chat is made available to, as well as specific advisor availability statuses
A large number of university clients are already using Live Chat to support their students. Commenting on how Live Chat is benefiting students at University of Roehampton, Julie Powell, Head of Careers, said:
Live Chat has greatly benefited the Careers Service here at the University of Roehampton during the coronavirus lockdown, allowing students to access our service quickly and easily. Recent queries include advice sought on postgraduate study options, virtual internships, early career options, CVs and cover letters. The inbuilt templates have allowed us to respond instantly to students and promote useful resources on Abintegro’s platform, internal and external resources and programmes.
If you would like to learn more about Live Chat, please contact us.